Thursday, November 13, 2008

Stolen Tag

I also enjoy doing tags and quizzes. It helps pass the time when I am alone and don't feel much up to doing chores (yuck!) Feel free to do this one yourself. I had fun ^^


1 minute ago
I was chatting on MSN with a close friend
1 day ago
I was searching for a movie to watch while waiting for Jake to come home from work
1 week ago
I was painting my bedroom
1 month ago
I was planning what Halloween costumes my kids would be wearing
3 yrs ago
I was buying a house
5 yrs ago
I was extremely happy that my husband had a wonderful job
7 years ago
I was learning how to be a mother and beginning to understand how much you can love someone so much and completely amazed (and still am) at how intelligent God made us.
10 years ago
I was training horses and teaching little kids how to ride them living in New Harmony.

1 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

I love that you "stole" the tag. I am never sure if people like them or not.