Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween Day

Well, I finally got my pictures all uploaded and onto my computer to show off my darling children and the fun day we had on Halloween!. The elementary school had a parade of the kids in thier costumes and I wish I would've made it there sooner to be able to take pictures and post some of my favorite ones. I'm sure you can imagine just how adorable all the children were.

After the parade we went over to Grandma & Grandpa Williams house to play in the leaves and visit with family. You can see a picture of Isaiah helping Hallie blow the leaves into a pile. That was a kodak moment to remember. Isaiah was so willing to help her and to teach her how to work the machine. Jakes sisters were down visiting and it was the perfect opportunity to spend time with the family that we may just be seeing more of if we end up moving to Arizona.

Chandler was incredibly excited to see his most favorite cousin Isaiah who ended up getting to have a candy filled sleepover!










Here's some pictures of our costumes this year. The cheapest year ever! Preston was a Lion *rawr*



Miss Hallie was a Pirate *Yaaaaargh*


Becca Boo was a MUMMY *creeeeeper* She was so proud of her costume she picked it out herself.


Cousin Isaiah was Darth Vader *dundundun*


And my Chandler Man was a baseball player *batter up*



We went to a trunk or treat on Halloween evening at our church and they had a chili and breadstick cookoff with a side of pumpkin carving. So the kids all got to trunk or treat with full tummies. They made out like bandits and still had a wonderful time! Grandma even one the "Golden Spoon" award for the best chili that night. YAY GRANDMA!!!








1 comments:

Dez said...

I used to love that parade when I was in school. I used to have pictures of myself in it. So much fun! The kids are adorable, Hallie & Mikaela were both pirates. Totally cool.