Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Firsts

Well this was a first for me. Waking up to the phone ringing...no that wasnt the first...but the information the person had for me. It was my dad. He says.."Jen, now who did you get mad at you? What did you do?" I was flabberghasted at this question and then asked what he meant by asking me that! He then said "well, look out your window dear". So I crawl out of bed and squinting into the sunshine look out the window on Thanksgiving morning to find our very first TOILETPAPER JOB! You heard it. We got Toilet Papered. I found it rather hillarious. Jake was not so pleased to say the least. I think they could've done a lot worse. What do you think?

1 comments:

Kristina said...

I am fairly sure, it was not me. Jeff said he was taking a final tonight - but it looks like it may have been a while ago. Sorry you had to clean up that mess.