Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Magical World of Warcraft

Some of you may or may not know by now that I am a fan of this game called World of Warcraft. I am addicted and like to think that I am somewhat good at it. I first began playing this game because my brother (kudos to him) suggested that my husband purchase the game. Well, we did but much to my husbands dismay I would play his character while he was at work and then when he got home I did not want to log off to let him play! This resulted in two accounts and two computers! Anyway, my whole reason for this post is show the world and everyone in it what a nerd I actually am. I collect pets in the game. Lookit my cute lil pengu awwww he's so adorable.

Anyway, Off I go to my magical place :) Happy Hunting!
Sincerely,

Barrie, Lvl 80 Holy Priest
Favorite WoW Quote : " I have such...fascinating things to show you"

4 comments:

Heidi Noel said...

Andy did it, but had to quit because it was taking too much time from other things. I think it is so funny that you do it.

Andy said...

Oh, the withdrawals. I did have to quit for the sake of grad school. I'm hoping to get back to it some day. Totally jealous. I never even made it to level 15. So, so very sad.

Dez said...

Yes you are quite good, aren't you? Much better than I am. But it's fun nonetheless!! Barrie is my mostest favoritest human evar!!

Cory said...

Jen you are hilarious!! I totally thought Jake the one into that! The penguin is very cute!!
Speaking of cute - who did your family pic?! And can I get a copy? Love ya - see ya soon-Mayish...