Friday, March 20, 2009

6 degrees of randomness

1. Link this post to the person who tagged you: http://coryandkaylynn.blogspot.com/
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

~My second toe is longer than my big toe
~I love opera
~I worry about what people think about me way too much
~I like to eat chips with my ice cream
~When I found out that a female donkey was called a Jenny I didn't want people to call me Jenny anymore...
~I fail at telling jokes so badly that I have Jake tell them for me

hmm six people...Heidi, Andy, (do i have six friends to even tag >.>) ,Des, Tawny, (two more to go) Amy, Coleen

1 comments:

Cory said...

thanks for doing that tag- I love reading new things about the people I love!! kaylynn